Culpepper, VA All Mopar car show

-

chafin

Reaction score
Hosted by Chrysler of Culpepper and organized by Rappahannock Regional Mopar Club
Sept. 25th, 2010 9am-3pm
$12 Pre-Registration $15 Day of Show
1st 75 Entries Recieve a Dash Plaque
Open to all Mopar, Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, Jeep, Desoto, AMC & Willys

11030 James Monroe Hwy (route 29) Culpepper, Va 22701
Contact: Tony Veloudas 703-489-9313 email: [email protected]
or Pat Kelly 571-221-0292 email: [email protected]

"This is to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project"

I found this flyer at a supply shop and figured i would post it up. Im definetly attending it for the fact that its so close but mainly because it supports the wounded warriors. being that im serving active duty right it kinda hits close to home. I've also been added to Tony's mailing list and will keep you guys posted on upcoming cruises and shows. Please come out and support the show and the soldiers that are serving this country!!!

i plan on being there...not showing my car unless they want to see a 4dr dart with a lot of rust... maybe one day ....when i do the suicide door mod :)

I found this flyer at a supply shop and figured i would post it up. Im definetly attending it for the fact that its so close but mainly because it supports the wounded warriors. being that im serving active duty right it kinda hits close to home. I've also been added to Tony's mailing list and will keep you guys posted on upcoming cruises and shows. Please come out and support the show and the soldiers that are serving this country!!!
Thanks for your service - from a retiree.......

-
Back