Cupholders

-
Mines similar to milehighdart had a new top plate made with holders.

20190123_141945.jpg

20190131_131317.jpg

looks good and is very handy

I had to make my own top plate to move the cheeta shifter back about 4-5" . I had a cup holder in where the ash tray would normally be in the console, had to remove it for the shifter.
You can buy a stainless one at a boat parts store , cheap . I`d give u mine but u could buy one cheaper than the shipping would be .

The only thing I've added to my console lately is a USB charging port, that doubles as a volt meter.

Hopefully if I get my A500 trans swap done pretty soon, i'll be adding a couple rocker switches for activating overdrive, and converter lockup.

usb2.jpg

usb1.jpg

I had to make my own top plate to move the cheeta shifter back about 4-5" . I had a cup holder in where the ash tray would normally be in the console, had to remove it for the shifter.
You can buy a stainless one at a boat parts store , cheap . I`d give u mine but u could buy one cheaper than the shipping would be .
Yeah, already done mine a few years ago and I went to Academy Sports and got the stainless cup holders. My GT had bucket seats with column shift and no console but I had an extra console so made top plate with cup holders. I don't have console attached so if I need to do anything under dash I can just lift it out

-
Back