Curb weight- 1970 Valiant

-

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the curb weight is for a '70 four door Valiant? It's currently a /6 car with AC. If not, is there a good resource I should use to find out?

I've searched the internet and have seen quite a range- from 2795 to 3350. That seems like a pretty big range to me.

I've checked the literature that came in the glove box, as well as stickers in the door jambs, but haven't found what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help you can provide. And Happy New Year!

As you have seen it verys with options and is the gas tank full empty and so on. The only way to know what "your car" weighs is to put it on the scale. Scales can be found at the dump or truck stops. The DMV can also tell you where a scale is buy you as well.

Good luck.

Mine used to weigh in at 3100 with my 225 pounds in it. /6, 904, 8 3/4, manual steering and brakes, no A/C 1/2 tank of fuel full interior.

does you regy say it on their....Maybe I am thinking of titles.......Ahhh hell look anyhow...

Best thing to do would be to take it to a truck/landfill scale.

The shipping weight for my '72 Duster 340 was 3110 lbs. I would say that was without full tank. I would believe yours would be much less. At least 100 lbs.

Terry

-
Back