Custom brackets to mod a standard dart/valiant thumbwheel radio into a rallye dash radio

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
I made these adaptors to modify and install the more plentiful 68/69 dart valiant thumbwheel standard tabbed radio into a 68-69 rallye dash. I posted a how to for the install of these with pix in the electrical and ignition forum, and have a sale thtead in interior parts for sale if anybodies interested, i can post pix here too.

Thanks
Matt

I made these adaptors to modify and install the more plentiful 68/69 dart valiant thumbwheel standard tabbed radio into a 68-69 rallye dash. I posted a how to for the install of these with pix in the electrical and ignition forum, and have a sale thtead in interior parts for sale if anybodies interested, i can post pix here too.

Thanks
Matt
Just checking to see if you still have any radio adaptors brackets for the thumb wheel radio.

Yes I do. Wow!! Its been 2 years since I made these. I think I have a thread on which radio face to use and how to mod it. I have to find them. No interest in these pieces, I stashed them away somewhere.

Last edited:
Look at this thread on modding the radio, and which face you need to have. The radio needs to be from a valiant.

Screenshot_20210211-215203_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back