Custom Consle

-

amzchad

Reaction score
I am thinking of making a custom consle. Does anyone have pictures of custom consles that have been made and what they used with how they made it. Anything would be appreciated

Thanks

Chad

:worthles: :worthles:

I am attempting a 96 neon console. but idk if it will work. i will have to grind down the cup holders. and fill up some holes. idk how i will do it i will post pictures up here though hold on.

this is for my 68 dart just used fiberglass and wood, i laid down two big strips of fiberglass and poured the resin on it and let it sat over night, when they were hard i stapled them to my center section made out of wood that was based of the shifter, then trimmed the access fiberglass off. going to be appolstered with the same material as the seats. putting my front speakers in it. got a good arm rest and storage compartment. also on that front center flat part im making a little holder for my ipod.(edit: i just realized i was in the other link)
100_06011.jpg

100_06021.jpg

dart001.jpg

dart002.jpg

dart003.jpg

this is my center console i built myself came out really good im very happy with my cup holders

console2.jpg

-
Back