custom Dashs

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
What is everyone doing with gauges and dashes since Rocky Mountain went out? pictures always wanted

Im still working with Intellitronics to expand their line of gauges. when all is said and done they will have the following:
Tach and speedo in 3.25"and the rest in 2.125"
OIL PRESSURE, OIL TEMP,WATER TEMP,TRANS TEMP, FUEL LEVEL, FUEL PRESSURE, VOLTS.
I am also talking to them about the development of a "Hall Effect" type Ammeter, which would be the same as the clamp on type current meters used by repair guys. This would be much safer than a shunt type.
when all of this is in place I will fab up my dash and post pics.
Andrew

Thats cool but I think alot of people would like dashs like rocky mountain or like redline but with holes already cut and bulging out. Lots of lazy people like me :)

Since I have a lowly 64 Signet A-Body with a flat dashboard, it was very easy for me to make an aluminum package and add gauges. Years back when I cared what persons thought I had a BMW dash in my Signet which fit perfectly but changed to this before I cam to the conclusion that I really don't give a flock. I also have a moon clock which goes into the horn position on the steering wheel as the horn button is on the floor next to the dimmer switch so both my hands can hold the steering wheel, except when shifting.
360011.jpg

1973 dart sport. here's my mocked up version I am going to weld back up the swaure cut out and add in 2 more gauges, just got to figure out how i'm going to mount it in. Lots of cardboard and very tedious, it woulda been easier to make it out of fiberglass.
dash1-1.jpg

-
Back