custom exhaust tips/custom roll pan

-

Martythetrimmer

Reaction score
I'm in the process of making a new roll pan for my Aussie 67 Dodge ute and wanted to exit the exhaust through it instead of under like most do, have to be creative as the pan isn’t straight, it tapers as it gets to the outside 1/3 of the pan ....the question I have is, what have others done with their roll pan/exhaust tips?

nothing I ever dealt with, but should be easy enough
if I understand this correctly, your issue is a round hole wont do?

I would use a hole saw for the main size, then round it out with a dremel

should have put more information.....I've had to make a replacement door for the spear wheel, because of the shape & being double sided, I made a fibreglass one....as I can make the rest of the roll pan from fibreglass I want to either recess or make a build out around the rectangular tips I’m using…just undecided on styling, starting with a blank page so to speak, so many options…just not sure what I want to do…looking for inspiration!!

here's the plugs to make the moulds from for the door, so exhaust surround needs to tie in with it...(green one was the original)

View attachment 4.jpg

View attachment 9.jpg

Im goin to split the difference with some big square/rectangular tips and have them recessesed halfway into the valance...kinda/sorta

-
Back