Custom gauge clusters?

-

71blueduster

Reaction score
I know Rocky Mountain Dashes makes custom gauge bezels, but are there any other places that make them? I want to put a full set of Autometer Phantom gagues in my car and am looking for a bezel.

Im not sure if you can really see it from this picture but i made my own out of 090 aluminum and my stock cluster. i cut out the old guages and left tabs to mount the piece of aluminum to then drilled for guages and that was it. You can go alittle more in depth to make it look nice for a street car but mine was for a racecar. just a simple idea to think about.

PICT1710.jpg

The panel looks fine from Redline, but you're on your own

re-installing light, wiper, & hazard/turn signals for street use

when replacing a factory Duster instrument cluster.

I may be wrong, it happens all the time, but I recall seeing blank woodgrain instrument panels like the black or carbon fiber on that Redline Gauge Works.
Has anyone seen/heard anything about these? Or am I wrong once again?

Thanks

Two Lane said:
The panel looks fine from Redline, but you're on your own

re-installing light, wiper, & hazard/turn signals for street use

when replacing a factory Duster instrument cluster.

I'll take car of all that stuff as well. Painless sells wiper and light switches. And I can just hook up some LEDs or lights for turn signals. I've seen other cars with aftermarket bezels and gauges and they've put all the switches and lights in.

I found what I was thinking about. It not a blank gauge cluster, it is a woodgrain resurfacing kits for Mopar dashes. It is from Whitegauges.net.

duster... did you get the dash insert from redline...I called there and they told me the insert won't fit 70/71 darts I was wondering how yours turned out need an insert but rocky mountain i$ crazy thanks

PRE 67 CARS USED A SCREW ON CABLE THAT WILL WORK WITH AFTERMARKET SPEEDOMETER.

Sorry about the caps, Im not rewriting that.

-
Back