Custom headers

-

MHEAD

Reaction score
Any recommendations on a custom header shop in Maryland or surrounding states?

You have anymore info on him?Only thing I could find in a search was a guy in New Ringgold pa.Is he a member here?
Thanks

I think that he is a member. Has a Dodge Dart. He has done headers for some friends of mine, I will see if I can get some contact info. He also fabricates front suspensions, I think Les Gibson has one of us kits.

Yes I got one of his front suspension kits for my Dart this past spring. Excellent workmanship and I know he does custom headers. I contacted him via facebook messenger. Find his Tory Shellehamer facebook page or do a messenger search. He responded to me very quickly. But keep in mind that his fabrication business is a side project, he does have a regular full time job.

I suppose I may have to join the so called Facebook after all.I assume he is in pa.?Thanks for the info.

91 Dakota
416 flat tops,trick flow heads,12.79 compression, 269 @.050 solid cam,8 in converter that is way to loose(sending back this winter),e85 quick fuel 750,1 3/4 headers that i rigged on,29 inch tire,4.10 gear,s60 rear.
We had one hell of a time this spring getting it to hook and found that someone before us heated the front springs to lower it.I put some 18" front springs and good shocks fixed it.
My 20 year old son races it and has been in six finals this year and one winners circle.
I believe the best so far are 1.39 60ft,6.49,10.33 @128

Division one bracket finals

Screenshot_20220923-093053_Video Player.jpg

-
Back