Status
Not open for further replies.

swampr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Rare Car
340,4-speed, 8 3/4 (3:91) Ralley Gauges, Bucket Seats Factory Tint Glass, Was Silver with Black Stripes and Interior
340 is Sold
4-Speed Sold

Bucket Seats are Sold
Ralley Set Up is Sold
8 3/4 is Sold

Tail Panel SOLD!
Roof Section $100
Doors $90 each
Fenders $90 each
Misc interior and outer trinkets remain too much to list

Located in S.E. Wisconsin

Thanks for this Free Ad

Does it have a fender decal or the emblem? If emblem (and it is any good) send me a PM on price, incl the thingies on the back.

By 4 speed sold, do you mean just the transmission or everything that goes with the setup?

man! What a car to cut up. What a shame. I know it was rotted to bad. But everything is fixable.

man! What a car to cut up. What a shame. I know it was rotted to bad. But everything is fixable.

Thats what mopar made slant sux demons and dusters for, rust free bodies to use to fix the rare ones. Sounds like all the vultures have gotten to it. If it was a numbers matching car, then cutting it up like that is a sin. Only 10,000 340 demons made in 1971, and only 8700 340 demons made in 1972, making it fairly rare by now. Just makes the remainder worth all that much more.

Thats what mopar made slant sux demons and dusters for, rust free bodies to use to fix the rare ones. Sounds like all the vultures have gotten to it. If it was a numbers matching car, then cutting it up like that is a sin. Only 10,000 340 demons made in 1971, and only 8700 340 demons made in 1972, making it fairly rare by now. Just makes the remainder worth all that much more.

C'mon guys. This car is in SE Wisconsin. Doesn't take much imagination to figure out what it looks like. Yeah, its a 340 4 speed Demon. And yes, I'd love to have a 340 4 speed Demon.

But even sight unseen I'd bet that it would cost twice as much to fix it as it would ever be worth. Otherwise the owner would be fixing it, not parting it out for VERY reasonable prices.

It's true, EVERYTHING is fixable. But most of us don't have the bank account for it. Hell I don't have the bank account for a '71 340 4 speed Demon at all, let alone one that would cost twice as much as its worth. That's why my $2k '74 Duster is going to look a lot like a '71 340 4 speed Demon...

Drip Rail Mldgs have been sold
4-Speed stuff i need to bead blast and then will sell as a set
Thanks to all for your intrest
it's quicker to P.M. with questions....this would be easier and much faster if i could post my e-mail or phone number for guys to contact but that is againt the law on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back