Contact seller

Attachments

• dartsportstuff 112 (Large).jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 721
  • dartsportstuff 113 (Large).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 668
  • dartsportstuff 111 (Large).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 704
I need the plates that go around the ac and heater core outlets. They Are little metal plates that are on the firewall. I see the one for the ac. Do you have the other one? How much shipPed to 17813? My paypals ready. Mike.

are you talking the small heater hose clamp & the black ring that goes around the blower wheel? i have the heater hose piece for sure I think the black clamp is laying in the garage.

rickshaw anyone?

Attachments

• dartsportstuff 122 (Large).jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 606
  • dartsportstuff 148 (Large).jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 656
  • dartsportstuff 147 (Large).jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 623
The brackets pictured above. Are these the same as as a 73? These are the plates that go on the firewall to help support the heater core and ac lines. Does anyone have a 73 duster with air to match these up to? I want to buy them but i also want it to be correct. Mine were missing from my car. Thanks for any help. Mike.

I have a 73 and the plate with the two holes for the heater hoses is flat, not flared over on the edges.

Do you still have the wheel hub assembly? The piece that houses the bearings and the studs go through to hold the wheel on? If so please tell me how much you would sell for. Im restoring my daughters car and thats the last piece before it can be driven.

for disc brakes? I have the complete brake assemblies -- not going to piece them out like that. thanks Lawrence

come on down!!

Attachments

• dartsportstuff 116 (Large).jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 476
  • dartsportstuff 117 (Large).jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 445
front section is now in 1/2 one of the frame rails was cracked at the "k" member bolt area-- very surprised to see that-- going to save the inner fenders & parts of the frame rails front-
-- will be splitting the rear up for transport to the scrap yard this week
Lawrence

Attachments

• dartsportstuff 159.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 425
PM me if the tail ight panel is in good shape. I mean it has to be near perfect and if so how much.

Seeing this thread I just can't stop thinking of this guy.
Anybody know his story ?
Hint.....Hacksaw.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 296
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back