CVF Racing V pulleys needed hose and belts?

-

Reaction score
I bought the CVF V 70's + pulleys and brackets for my 380hp crate in a 68 Valiant, couldn't find the info on their site I'm guessing i need a 70's power steering hose ? And anyone know the belt sizes? i got the underdrive one.

I don’t know the size, I do know how to decode the belt number. Dayco numbers are like 15450, the 15 is the width of the belt, the 450 is the belt is 45” long. Some companies reverse the numbers and it would be 45015. You can mount the pulleys and put the alt in almost full loose spot and take a rope around the pulleys It is probably a 15 wide. Then search online by the number. Say your string is 48” search 15480. Also if you need 48.5” the number would be 15485

Call them, they have always been super helpful. I originally bought a full setup for my 72 dart and I just bought my second full serpentine system for my 58 chevy truck. They have been on point every time I needed help.

I bought the CVF V 70's + pulleys and brackets for my 380hp crate in a 68 Valiant, couldn't find the info on their site I'm guessing i need a 70's power steering hose ? And anyone know the belt sizes? i got the underdrive one.
I bought there small block kit- SCRL2KIT-HF

I don’t have power steering but ended up running a Duralast 15465 belt for my setup. I also have the aftermarket alternator adjust to clear the aftermarket heads and man you can get a good belt tension with that kit. Well worth the $100 or whatever I spelt.

Here some pics

IMG_0681.jpeg

IMG_0680.jpeg

IMG_0679.jpeg

-
Back