Cystic Fibrosis Walk

-

Fstforward

Barracuda Freak
Reaction score
I hope this is ok here, if not, pleae lock or delete, BUT
One of my daughter's BEST FRIENDS has cystic Fibrosis. She has fought it and lived with it for years. She is ~29 yrs old, and has been in the hospital now since January, and recently has been on a breathing machine because her own lungs could not process and supply her with oxygen anymore enough to survive.

Her family was told that without a lung transplant, her chances of survival were nil. She was kept in a medically induced coma, because when awake, thepain was completely unbearable.

Well, Friday, the greatest gift of all became available, a set of donor lungs. Friday night she went into surgery and by Saturday afternoon, she was out of surgery and has been doing well. But the road is a long and hard one ahead of her.

She was supposed to walk beside my daughter at this year's Great Strides walk for CF. My daughter asked me to walk in her place, and I am doing so proudly.

Now my request, if you can, can you help in sponsoring me???

Any donation at all can and will be deeply appreciated. It goes to the Cystic Fibrosis foundation, and almost 90 cents of each dollar goes to research, treatment and education.

The link to my page follows

Thank You in Advance

FF

http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/dsp_DonationPage.cfm?walkid=7342&idUser=488508

-
Back