DaDeuce is finished!

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
dadeucefinished1.jpg

Looks good John! :thumleft:
What did you end up doing for the flames?Paint or decals?
Can't tell from the pic.

The flames are decals. I had to use THREE Revell `32 Ford high boy kits to get what I needed to piece together the design. I only had to buy two of them.... just for a 3" square of decal :roll:

I'm off to Nu Joisey to attend the contest. Me & the wife are donning our HazMat suits and are crossing the bridge into the chemical unknown :wink:

If you've ever been down the Jersey Tpk. you'll appreciate the jab

disgust Spoken like a true Newjorker :fart:
Can't judge the whole place by Elizebeth alone. Would be like
judging all off NY by the Bronxs :salut:

onehellofadart said:
Would be like
judging all off NY by the Bronxs :salut:

Easy Tony..... I poke fun at EVERYTHING & EVERYBODY :D

Just remember, the only thing that smells worst than New Jersey is ..... gee, I don't know :tongue:

Just remember, the only thing that smells worst than New Jersey is ..... gee, I don't know

You haven't been to Pasadena Texas, have you? It's just S.E. of Houston near the ship channel. Lot's of petrochemical plants. We call it 'Stinkerdena'. :-&

GotDart said:
Just remember, the only thing that smells worst than New Jersey is ..... gee, I don't know

You haven't been to Pasadena Texas, have you? It's just S.E. of Houston near the ship channel. Lot's of petrochemical plants. We call it 'Stinkerdena'. :-&

Can't be any worst than Joisey. Their ground water has been known to catch on fire.... :drunken:

Very nice car.

If you like superfund areas, try going over the skyway in Chicago to Gary IN. It's like Gotham City after a nuke plant threw up.

-
Back