Dad's Barracuda-Can anyone help identify the year?

-

Houston craigslist has 2 Fastbacks and 1 Notchback. Just type in Barracuda in the search bar and they are on the first page.

This is why I got my "H" code 1968 Formula "S" Fastback. My dad had a 67 Formula "S" Fastback383 4spd. I can remember rolling around the back when the seat was laid down and of course my dad laffn his a$$ off! I must have been 5 or 6.

Its definitely a 1967 Notchback/coupe. I had one of those as well. Finned hood inserts, no sidemarker lights, no ridge in center of hood, arm rest base. The roofline drops quickly behind the left door which indicates notch/coupe. Fastback is almost straight back.

Good luck on your trip down memory lane! It took me 23 years to find what I wanted and had to trade a high 8 second racecar for it.

1 186.jpg

Houston craigslist has 2 Fastbacks and 1 Notchback. Just type in Barracuda in the search bar and they are on the first page.

This is why I got my "H" code 1968 Formula "S" Fastback. My dad had a 67 Formula "S" Fastback383 4spd. I can remember rolling around the back when the seat was laid down and of course my dad laffn his a$$ off! I must have been 5 or 6.

Its definitely a 1967 Notchback/coupe. I had one of those as well. Finned hood inserts, no sidemarker lights, no ridge in center of hood, arm rest base. The roofline drops quickly behind the left door which indicates notch/coupe. Fastback is almost straight back.

Good luck on your trip down memory lane! It took me 23 years to find what I wanted and had to trade a high 8 second racecar for it.

My 67 H-code 4-speed fastback....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHg0FrxEQuw"]YouTube- Barracuda at idle 1[/ame]

augusti -09 003 - Kopia.jpg

My 67 H-code 4-speed fastback....
YouTube- Barracuda at idle 1

Sweeeet Swede!!!
My Dad had the exact car except dark metallic blue. 13.01 off the showroom floor. Man that was awesome. Mine with the 69 440-6HP turns high 11.90's after I ditched the 6pack and put the 850DP on it and a sweet custom grind cam and a little port work on the heads. Not near as fast as my 66 Falcon that ran mid 8's in the quater but it wasn't street legal.

Sweeeet Swede!!!
My Dad had the exact car except dark metallic blue. 13.01 off the showroom floor. Man that was awesome. Mine with the 69 440-6HP turns high 11.90's after I ditched the 6pack and put the 850DP on it and a sweet custom grind cam and a little port work on the heads. Not near as fast as my 66 Falcon that ran mid 8's in the quater but it wasn't street legal.

Thanks CUUDAK !! I´ve seen the dark blue metallic paint in the sales brochure
from Plymouth and it´s just a beautiful color.

sas73, hope you´ll find a nice -67 Cuda vert or notch.

Thanks Swedefish and everyone else with leads on the 67's. I'm looking pretty hard and hoping to make something happen soon.

-
Back