Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Bushman

Rich with Anti-Money
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anybody interested in some #3 memorbilia? I've got some odds and ends, books, magazines, watches, etc. I've also got a 1:24 scale replica of his '97 season car autographed by him back in '97. It has the original box, but has sat in an acrylic case with a nice wooden base since 1998. Pics available if interested.

Anybody interested in some #3 memorbilia? I've got some odds and ends, books, magazines, watches, etc. I've also got a 1:24 scale replica of his '97 season car autographed by him back in '97. It has the original box, but has sat in an acrylic case with a nice wooden base since 1998. Pics available if interested.

Pics.?

Here are pics of my #3 stuff.... As for prices, I'll entertain all resonable offers.

Here's most of it, minus a few things, this is going as a LOT:
IMG_0427.jpg

Here's one of the autographed car, it's hard to make out his signature due to the flash, but it's across the windshield. I do have a "reserve" for this, so give me an offer and I'll let you know...
IMG_0423.jpg

Sale pending on autographed car.

Watch with metal wristband SOLD

A few more items found to be added to lot, a beanie, book, a stack of newspaper clippings, and another magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back