Dammit Ray

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
I finally got my hood to throttle body seal built. Was a WIERD *****, THROTTLE BODY IS UP IN THE 6 PACK SCOOP. Raised port heads , w/ a victor intake , but got it done w/ a 14x3 filter. Put 5 gal of gas in, was going to drive to nearest town and top off the tank, I figured it was really low after the mopar meet last nov. , car has been sitting since. Wasn't that low, it`s actually doing way better on mileage than I thot.
I did find a couple of things with the intake change that was hurting the performance.
Any way, I intended to drive sainly, but after I got up to around 70-75 , a corvette comes around me in the fast lane, couldn`t let that go. I caught and passed him, rather easily and screwed w/ him fore a mile or two before getting off. He didn`t really want any part of the fish, I kept looing at his rider, we were both laughing. Think the driver was "em bare assed!"
Anyway I looked under the car yesterday and saw "looked like" numerous oil leaks, but was probably just thrown out and dripping off in a few places.
My oil is and stays clean as a pin, hasn`t used any , or smoked. Guessing I knocked the rear main seal out of it / blow by ?? I would think , if the thing had a lot of blow by it would darken the oil , ??????? I do have a full pcv system on it too ~
Dammit Ray !! > old indian expression . At 72, I aint looking forward to laying under it any more !~ Dammit Ray !

Slide a big piece of clean cardboard under the car and wait. It might help you find the leak(s) without you having to get horizontal ... at least until you have to fix it. :D

-
Back