Damn People!

-
screw em, build the car the way you want, after it's done chevy boy will shut his pie hole, at the nats last year the 340's was eating some bid iron from it's own camp, a chevy would be a lite snack.

Who are you hanging out with, grade school children? 340 is a force to be reckoned with and any one with common sense & maturity would understand and respect this.

Don't worry about it. When I first picked up my 340 to rebuild, a guy I know who has a 4 door Pontiac Acadian (like a Chevy II for those of you south of the Canadian border), with a 283, told me that I'm wasting my money, that his 283 would 'blow the socks off' my 340. You just have to laugh at these idiots :)

PS, how often do you drive anywhere in your Dart or Duster, and people say 'That thing got a 340?'
Now, how often do Chevy owners drive anywhere and hear 'That thing got a 283?' .. Can't say I've ever heard it, why? Because people remember 340's.

I would rather own the hubcaps off of a mopar that any chevy or ford P.O.S. Those people talking crap must have been abused children. Don't get discourge with your ride because you should have saw my 340 Valiant before I finnished. It was ugly. Keep your head high brother.

I would just say yea right. Then go home and carefully hone your machine into a finely tuned road eating warrior. Then when your car is ready to rock. Challenge the sons a biches.

-
Back