Status
Not open for further replies.

DartIan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all,
Here is a Dana 60 out of a dodge 3500 van. The van had 60,000 miles on it when I pulled it two days ago. Has the ABS plugs on it. New shock absorber on it and it was well greased and taken care of. 500$ takes it. Please come pick it up located in Hanover Massachusetts.

Thanks,
Ian

P.S will trade for a 8 3/4 or an 8 1/4 with 3.23 or 3.55 sure grip. Also open to other trades of equal or greater value. Worst is I can say no thanks.

Will upload pictures when I get home onto a computer if you can't wait I can send them via email or text.

Hey
And here are the pictures i promised.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 481
  • image (1).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 481
  • image (2).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 464
Will an off set pumpkin on the Dana fit into a 72 Dart? How much work will be involved? Thanks for the help:)

You would have to cut the housing and axles down to the factory or desired length. Grind off and move the spring perches in. Then grind off the shock absorber mounts. Then it would go in. But these axles are 8 lug. So you'd need a body axles for the Dana and new axle assembly's because this axle has the axle plates on the outside of the brake drum. It'd require a bit of work.
Or cut it down, find some 8 lug rims and run with what it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back