Dana 60 almost in

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I have the Dart at my friends shop. Got the Dana 60 installed along with the mono leafs and caltracs. Pre checked the wheels for bolt pattern, but never suspected the calipers would hit the chrome reversed rims I have. They do. Got the custom brake lines run, just need to flare the left side and attach. The e-brake cables appear to fit, and that was not guaranteed when I bought the rear end. I bought 4 new Pacer wheels today and two front tires. I had 15" on the rear and 14" on the front. Now I will be 15" all around. Went with P205/60R15 for the front and staying with P265/50R15 on the rear. Tomorrow will see everything installed and wheels back on so I can get it on the ground and measure for driveshaft cutting. View attachment Dana install right 1 resized.jpg

View attachment Dana installed left 1 resized.jpg

View attachment Dana installed left resized.jpg

View attachment Dana installed rear resized.jpg

View attachment Dana installed right resized.jpg

View attachment Pacer177C.jpg

Those are some good looking wheels you got going on there. Gonna be nice once your done with it.

Nice, you'll have to post pics when you get it together.

Hopefully Wednesday with any luck. I am running out of available time. The driveshaft should be in tomorrow and one of the wheels had to be ordered for the front that should be in tomorrow as well. Maybe I can get a pic of the tires roasting on some hot asphalt! Nice to have a posi again!

-
Back