dana 60 brake lines

-

74demon

Reaction score
I have a dana 60 under my 70 swinger and just wanted to know if I have to make my own Brake lines or is there a oem style that will work like maybe a 8 3/4 lines or maybe a dana line off a b body I try to search this my self either I don't know how to ask the question or just totally missed the answer any way thanks for any help given

Are you talking from block to wheel cylinders. If so, just buy appropriate lengths long enough for each side, cut and bend to fit.

You will need a double flare tool.

Yes I am talking from block to wheel cylinders .....I kinda figured I would have to make my own but wasn't sure

Oh, I'm sure you could buy them from one of the suppliers, but it would be less expensive to just make yer own, lol.

I just make mine, quicker, easier and way cheaper.

Yeah I agree but if I wanted to go with previous bent stuff what should I look for ?

Bending up your own brake and fuel hard lines is something that's really not difficult to learn and very rewarding. You only need a few inexpensive hand tools. A double flaring tool, a tubing cutter and a decent tubing bender. If you make your lines out of coat hanger wire first as a template, you can ben and re-bend them until you get them perfect and then copy them with the tubing bender with the hard line.

Yeah I agree but if I wanted to go with previous bent stuff what should I look for ?

The 8 3/4 and dana 60 lines should be VERY close if not the same.

I have all tools and ability my issue is time lol

Then check out the 8 3/4 line. The only way to get A body and Dana 60 specific is to get 68 Hemi Dart stuff. Anything with Hemi attached to it is $$$$.

-
Back