dana 60 u bolt

-

dudeman601

Reaction score
are dana 60 u bolts bigger than lets say 8 3/4 u bolts? if im measuring correctly , my 8 3/4 is 3'' in diameter, and my dana is 3 1/8. do i need to look for dana specific u bolts? will i have to find shock plates specific to the dana?

Not sure if this will help.

I replaced my 8 3/4 with a Strange Dana 60 unit. The U-bolts were tight put they fit. They didn't just slip on so you might have to persuade they on some. I had to tap them on with a rubber mallet.

I went to Artilley school at Ft.Sill (USMC) in 88'. Brother still lives in Lawton after retiring from the Marines. Anyway good luck with the install.

Not sure if this will help.

I replaced my 8 3/4 with a Strange Dana 60 unit. The U-bolts were tight put they fit. They didn't just slip on so you might have to persuade they on some. I had to tap them on with a rubber mallet.

I went to Artilley school at Ft.Sill (USMC) in 88'. Brother still lives in Lawton after retiring from the Marines. Anyway good luck with the install.

thank you.was your dana out of a truck?

lawton is not that bad. i have been to other posts that have had alot of things to do in the area, but i think they are working on fixing that here. heck we have buffalo wild wings now.
they have brought in the A.D.A. which has increased the troop numbers, and put up alot of new buildings allover post. really starting to look nice.

-
Back