dana 60

-

jdx

Reaction score
Hi i have a 1996 dodge ram dana 60 with 8 lug pattern i want to know if someone built axle that can replace for a body 5 lug pattern.i would like to keep the differential its geared 4.10 with limited slip.

cut off and replace the housing ends. Put car ends, brakes and axles.

Depending on the carrier, you may need to remove it and change side gears to a different spline for new axles. It's a bit of work

It can be done, you'll need the axle ends as said and new axles made to your specs. Then a disc brake kit for it and perches..

thank guy i talk to someone at moser and they said they can weld the existing hole and drill new one with the bolt pattern i want but i wonder what about the drum hole pattern.

If you are trying to run bbp mopar car wheels, No way, No how, are you going to get a redrilled 8 lug set up to work.

Whoever answered that question at moser needs more coffee.

Basically, you need to cut off the housing ends and throw EVERYTHING away. NONE of it will work for a car set up.

Did you tell the guy at moser it is a full float D-60, i think he mistook what you asked or jumped the gun thinking you have a non floater D-60

-
Back