-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RUFF62

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Have a Dana 60 with detroit locker, 410 gears, brake shoes, wheel cyl, hold down springs, all bearings and brake drums.... All new with maybe 30 miles on it built by Moser. Axle has the long studs in them. Still under my 67 Barracuda. Asking $1650. Location is Millport Ala.

Thanks for all offers...If not a buyer by the weekend going to order a 354 ring and pinion run it. Thanks

Have a Dana 60 with detroit locker, 410 gears, brake shoes, wheel cyl, hold down springs, all bearings and brake drums.... All new with maybe 30 miles on it built by Moser. Axle has the long studs in them. Still under my 67 Barracuda. Asking $1650. Location is Millport Ala.
how much to ship to Oroville WA? Postal Code 98844

Do not have any idea on how to ship it but if you can get it picked up from 35592 I'll get it on a pallet ready to ship. I manage Carquest and it would be cheaper pick it up there.

My car is not backhalfed.
Sorry to seem like a newb, I built my car in 1987. Have not even looked at it in 10 years. Going to start on it late this fall when I get her moved to my place. So... Umm... What type/ size tires & rims were you running with that set up? I have a specific goal/look in my mind for my car. I have relocated SS springs, stock width 8 3/4. I want 11- 12.5" wide tires to fit properly in there.

Sorry to seem like a newb, I built my car in 1987. Have not even looked at it in 10 years. Going to start on it late this fall when I get her moved to my place. So... Umm... What type/ size tires & rims were you running with that set up? I have a specific goal/look in my mind for my car. I have relocated SS springs, stock width 8 3/4. I want 11- 12.5" wide tires to fit properly in there.
I am genuinely interested in your 60 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back