-
Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Ticket Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this dana housing back in the Spring but now no longer need it. There is nothing wrong at all with this housing....just going off in another direction with my racing.

This is an NOS Dana 60 (CAR) housing with pinion snubber pad, purchased from Strange Engineering back in the 1970's. It is extremely nice, the tubes are nice and smooth. The OAL is 46-15/16" (47") long.

I paid $525.00 for it and that is what I want for it plus shipping or free delivery to the Monster at Indy this month with pre-payment.

Thanks for the ad space!!!

Attachments

• 9-6-11 016.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 354
I bought this dana housing back in the Spring but now no longer need it. There is nothing wrong at all with this housing....just going off in another direction with my racing.

This is an NOS Dana 60 (CAR) housing with pinion snubber pad, purchased from Strange Engineering back in the 1970's. It is extremely nice, the tubes are nice and smooth. The OAL is 46-15/16" (47") long.

I paid $525.00 for it and that is what I want for it plus shipping or free delivery to the Monster at Indy this month with pre-payment.

Thanks for the ad space!!!

Can anyone please let me know if this housing fit A body? I appreciate it

Yes, this housing is still available.

As for fitting an A-body, a couple of variables immediately come to mind when determining if it will fit or not.....stock width frame rails and or spring locations?

Can anyone please let me know if this housing fit A body? I appreciate it

well figure out housing flange to axle flange and then add that (2x) to the OAL and there ya go... i think its 2.5" so your right around a body length...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back