Dang ive got too many pics

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Well i was in chat with rob the other night He wanted to see a pic ... it took me 10 mins to find it so i thought to myself i would spend tonight and put them all in folders lmao .

I have found ive got way more then i thought lmao . 7000 or so . Ive got a ton more then i thought of ones ive got from this place . lol I made a folder just for fabo pics lmao .

Any of yall got this going on ?

Hmmm, maybe that is why your computers are always so slow (plus the fact you are on dial up). Maybe you should move a lot of them to a zip drive(s) or get a photo bucket (or something equivalent) account. Right now you could loose everything with a computer crash.

Hmmm, maybe that is why your computers are always so slow (plus the fact you are on dial up). Maybe you should move a lot of them to a zip drive(s) or get a photo bucket (or something equivalent) account. Right now you could loose everything with a computer crash.
No There are none on this computer . they are all on a hard drive thinger that you plug in to the compter and my old junk computer is the back up to that . (not much of a back up lmao ) Im just going though them . Im finding some of me and my brother . I wish them days was not over good times them was .

I learned my lesson a few years ago I put mine on a cd, Tony Fields is my
mentor on this, I did the zip drive before and my son used it and we can't find it, we think it is in Spain, X2 Asa, dump them and your computer work better for you.

I see, but what if your Hard drive takes a dump .

Ive got them on my old computer too if they both take a dump well i will just loss them lol ...... the pics off the net like fabo is all i will loss tho the others are on cards too . If i losse them all then god didnt want me to have them lmao

You need to try Drop Box, it works great and you can share pics with someone if you want and open the pics up on any computer by logging into the web site.

You need to try Drop Box, it works great and you can share pics with someone if you want and open the pics up on any computer by logging into the web site.

I will have to check out Drop Box. I always worry about a fire or a tornado wiping things out and loosing all my information because it is all stored in my house.

Drop Box, that is a new one for me :glasses7: I need to search into that also :coffee2:

OMG i jut found some of when me and check was kids chuck had a honda passport 4 wheel drive .....He was stayin with us . Mom sent me and him to the store to get some Ice (june july 104 out side ) we only had 6 miles to go . But we didnt make it lmao . I said hay bro lets do alittle trail riding . (jokein) Next thing i know we are off in 4 wheel lol (Oh well i thought Its dry ) Well the plan was to make a fast 5 min trail ride then get the ice and go home . well he went down a hill just fine then we ran into a flooded spot and turned around to go back the way we came . well we got to the bottom off that hill . the layer of hard ground broke though and it was nothing but muck under it .. chucky Hit the gas it just gave way more .The pass port dug a hole . Now with the driver side wheel off the ground . cant go forword ........ I here Asa get out and push . .............. Keep in mind we are bout on the side i cant get out my side lol so i had to hump over and get out the back door ............ I got out and seen this was going to be pointless .......... But i had to try or are dad would kick are butts lol . So i pushed he was trying to rock it out ...... then turned the wheels and splaterd me with mud ........... (Me) Chuck you mother bleep ! ......... (Chuck) HAHAHAHAHA sorry brother ....... so after and hour of this we gave up ... I told chuck to call dad . and tell him what we had done . ........ Chuck said you crazy we will get into trouble . lets got to my friends house . (3 miles ) My knees was good then so I said ok . we got there and then it was dark this is some 5 hours sice we left the house to go 6 miles to get ice . I told him we have to call and let them know we are ok . So i did .. Guess who was right we should have called when i said to the 1st time ......... We his friend helped us out then we was told to come right home we was in big trouble over that one lmao . Good times .

-
Back