Dang yellow jackets

-
When I was still reading gas meters I squeezed into some bushes to read the next meter that had a locked gate over the fence with my monocular. Felt some pokes and thought it was just thorns from the bush.All the sudden I figured out I'd disturbed a hornet nest in the bush and ended up getting stung 31 times. I went home and took some Benadryl and put ice packs on the stings

I hope you meant Wasps and not Bees. We need Bees.
Yellow jackets build nests in the ground. If they are wasps....kill em! If they are bees.....kill em! It pisses me off to be minding my own business, mowing or weed eating, and get stung. If I went looking for them just to kill them for fun, it would be different. I agree that we need all the honey bees we can get, but the assholes with wings have gotta go.

My boy had a friend over today, and they had spotted ahuge wasps nest over by my fire wood
It was hilarious watching them try to take it down and get stung
So I figured I'd go out there with the hose and show these little whippersnappers how it's done

Needless to say, I got stung a few times too

Yellow jackets build nests in the ground. If they are wasps....kill em! If they are bees.....kill em! It pisses me off to be minding my own business, mowing or weed eating, and get stung. If I went looking for them just to kill them for fun, it would be different. I agree that we need all the honey bees we can get, but the assholes with wings have gotta go.

Here yellow jackets build where its dry, not nessecarily in the ground. The last ones I killed were in a tee pole for a clothes line , the wind was blowing hard out of the south . I took a can of light blue spray paint I`d never use, and sprayed it in the south end of the tee, the wind carried it thru the pipe and the y.jackets fell out of the north end blue and dying as they hit the ground.
O f course the clothes line aint there any more ----

Yellow Jacket Trap.JPG

-
Back