-
Status
Not open for further replies.

951mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 7 1/4 rear end that came out of my 67 Dart for sale. It was taken out recently. It worked fine when it was in the Dart.

I can sell it complete or parted out. I am willing to ship the smaller items but the rearend or the leaf springs I would like for pick only or I can deliver within a reasonable distance.

I would like to see someone use it versus scrapping it. Wife needs it gone!:violent1:

The parts are located in Beaumont, Ca. 92223.

Please make reasonable offer.

Leaf springs
complete housing
rear drums
7 1/4 snubber

Attachments

• rearend for sale 2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 472
believe me no one will buy it. You have to give them away. I had mine for sale for 20 bucks and it still sits in my garage....

believe me no one will buy it. You have to give them away. I had mine for sale for 20 bucks and it still sits in my garage....

Im just hoping someone out there would need it. We will see. If not, it will become scrap. I may keep some smaller items if they do not sell.

rob the backing plates and drums and give away or scrap the rest. I've given them away and sometimes had a hard time doing that.

I took one out of my 70 Duster, and felt fortunate to be able to give it to a young FABO member who needed it to get his daily driver back on the road. GLWS.

Yup, I scrapped some too....but somebody needs it, just probably not near you. I would sell the backing plates and any other hardware on it. One thing to think about is so many of these are being scrapped, someday they will be hard to find. I tossed mine away cause I had no room to store it.

I apologize for not removing this earlier. Do to lack of interest these items were taken to recycle. The gears were a 2.7X something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back