[SOLD] Dart, Demon, Duster parts for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
does it batter you to send parts to Canada

if not need complete rear stop light
roof rail trim

for 1971 duster

I need a right side door for a 72 duster..

I have a ton of Dart, Demon and Duster parts that I am trying to sell. I have them left over from a abandoned project.

If you need any exterior stuff for 71, 72, 73 Dart, Demon or Duster please send me a pm on what you are looking for to finish your projects. I have doors, bumpers, glass, chrome and ton more. If you are planning a trip to the Fling in Van Nuys I can deliver it to the show for you.

Thanks,

Craig

Do you have anymore demon taillights. Pm'd already but no answer.

Im looking for both interior door panels (mines a 73 swinger 2 door). Im also in need of a driver door mirror, dart swinger emplems, trunk carpet and a wiper motor

Sorry for the delay in getting to some of you. I have been overwhelmed with messages and has taken me some time to get back to you.

marker lights $10 each plus shipping, no vinyl top chrome, duster bezel trim gone. I have some driver door mirror posted on this thread. And do have a 2 speed wiper motor.

Send me a PM if you want more details.

Craig

How about a passenger side mirror for a '71 Duster? Just the normal one, not "sport" or "racing", or whatever it's called.

Also, how about that little panel right behind the driver's side rear wheel? It protects 4 breather lines of some sort...

I'm looking for the small piecies of chrome in the back at the bottom for a 1971/1972 duster/demon. If you could please give me a call @ *** *** ****
Thanks

how about trunk lid molding and quarter extensions left and right side if you have these items
thanks

craig any 73-76 dart fenders?? also need front and rear door panels for dart,color or style not important as long as they fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back