Dart/Demon Front Spoiler

-
Do a mock up first. I thought one would look so cool on the Dart Sport. A guy we knew actually had one laying around and I offered to buy it. We were going to put it on at his house and when we got ready to do it I told him to see if we could hold it in place first to see what it would look like....man it was absolutely HORRIBLE im glad that I had not bought it cause it would have never got put on the car...but then again I think it depends if its a more boxy Dart or a rounder Duster/Demon/Dart Sport....but on Dart Sport it looked horrible.

I'm actually putting a Dart/Demon nose on my 73 Duster, so my car will essentially be a "Demon" ( no offese to purists ). I'll be doing something, I'm going to be using the car for Road Race Time Trials.

I've just built a rear aluminum spoiler for my Fox Mustang, I may do the same for the Duster.

J

Not to go off topic, but you have any pics of the fox stang spoiler? I have an 89 LX 5.0. Thanks

Triggerjay

A Chevy & a Ford in the driveway, and a MOPAR in the garage!

:toothy7: Hi, seen one at carlisle last year on an duster and it didn/t look to good, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My duster has everything hangin of of it that was availabe and I like it, but that spoiler is too much for me, looks good on a mustang though, walt

-
Back