Dart Disaster

-
After seeing the first pic (from the rear quarter), I would have suggested for him to just go out and buy a Gremlin!

the back part looks like its from a disgustang. i didnt know the 2 sheetmetals were compatible.

Looks like some one got board !!!

There's the proof that you aren't supposed to drink and mix medications, just like the little stickers say. "May cause dizziness, do not operate machinery,do not for the love of Ma Mopar work on your friggin car" Was there anything else that I forgot?

Thank God for Digital Cameras.. No one would waste film to take that many pictures

Grant

Those shorties were popular back in the '70's. Have to admit though, I'd rather have the full size wagon with that mill in it and perhaps an early super stock type scoop....... mind wanders again.....

You think that looks funny, there was a spurt of classic Minis being shortened down for a while. Whole car is only 10 foot long to begin with, but they were taking out the rear seat area on them so you ended up with maybe a 6-7 foot long car! To each his own, but strange looking to me.

Cheers

It sure is ugly, but Ill bet it hauls ***. Thats alot of weight thats been removed. My first old Mopar was a 62 Dart wagon with a dual quad 440 in it. I loved that car except the floor boards in the back were rotted out and the car would fill with exhaust within 15 miles to the point you would just about puke. It still kicked ***! :toothy10:

:wack:

Puke1.jpg

i bet it does awesome donuts.
is that a trailer hitch in the pics?
a running 392 is worth what the car sold for.

That is ugly!

Here's one from the Nat's this past weekend.
Didn't mean to hijack the thread but I felt this kinda related.

This car was done much better than the one on Ebag

nats02.jpg

nats02.jpg

nats02.jpg

We must remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!!!!! Some guys think my avatar is hot, i think she is a dog!!!!!!! Walt:cheers:

-
Back