dart emblem

-

camd64

Remember Landy
Reaction score
does anyone have a good pic they could post of the original V8 emblem for a 64 Dart? It looks like there is one on the upper part of the fenders close to the doors but I can't get a good enough pic. Are they specific to the 64's since that was the first year of the LA engines? :-k

Checked a bunch of 1964 Dart photos, didn't see the V8 emblem on any. That doesn't mean there weren't any.

Found one!

64gt4.jpg

Hope this helps, 1964 Dart 170 4 Door sedan with 1st series 273 in a Dart. As far as I know this is original for my car. The area with the word "EIGHT" in it originally had red paint in the lower area around the letters. (I haven't had time to remove them, ideal would be to put paint in with brush laying flat on table! Good Luck!

Car Emblem 003.jpg

Car Emblem 004.jpg

Thanks for the pics guys! I have been through the Laysons catalogue and a few others and can't find them anywhere. Not even a pic anywhere. FABO comes through once again! thanks again, Johnny.

Oh, and welcome to the site 64dart170!

Thanks, I saw a set of these on ebay about a month ago, not sure if they sold. I'll sniff around and if I find any I'll let you know!
Chow for now!

yes go to my albums and theres a pic ...... bama-a-body. yes 64 is right and that location is also good for the 270 body style

-
Back