-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70dart318

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I recently picked up my first project, a 1970 318 dart sedan. It currently has no exhaust at all, just the exhaust manifold and that's it. Eventually I will want to do more to the exhaust but for now so I can get it registered and rolling I'm looking for stock exhaust. Either single with y pipe or dual exhaust. Complete or partial system, like if its just the down pipe from the manifold even that would be awesome. Let me know what you got. Trying to keep cost on this low cause its just a temporary fix for now. Thanks

I recently picked up my first project, a 1970 318 dart sedan. It currently has no exhaust at all, just the exhaust manifold and that's it. Eventually I will want to do more to the exhaust but for now so I can get it registered and rolling I'm looking for stock exhaust. Either single with y pipe or dual exhaust. Complete or partial system, like if its just the down pipe from the manifold even that would be awesome. Let me know what you got. Trying to keep cost on this low cause its just a temporary fix for now. Thanks
what engine?

I know but I don't wanna have to tow the car there to get it done and it's a temp fix to get me by so i don't want to spend the cost of a new setup cause eventually I wanna do headers and larger exhaust later on.

I was able to find a new y pipe but don't want to spend that much. Anyone here have a y pipe for 318?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back