Dart Floor Pan Interchange

-

UPSTATE340

Reaction score
I have 2 project cars, one i'm trying to finish by Fall and the other is probably a 5 year project for me.

The one that's going to be a long term thing is pretty rough and I was thinking of replacing full floor with rockers, rear frame rails, and passenger inner fender. The frame rails are 100% solid minus the last couple inches, and the floor is solid except where someone cut it for a 4 speed. And the inner fender is just dented from the top like something was dropped on it. The only thing I really need to replace out of these is the passenger rocker. But If it's easy enough and I can find donor metal I might rather replace full sections to avoid welding in non factory locations.

What Im asking in a round about way is what year cars can I get a full floor and rocker from, inner fender, and rear frame rail. They would have to be dead on matches, I'm not looking for something that would just fit. The car's a 1969 Dart Auto w/ Console and my goal is to one day make it show quality.

Any 67-76 111" wheelbase car for the floorpan.

The rear rails are essentially the same throughout those years.

Inner fenders up to about 71ish area, then they changed.

If you need any of that stuff and want rust free stuff, I have all of it and it's all the correct year parts for a 69. Prices about 1/2 what AMD or other providers charge for new chinese stamped parts. My stuff is cut out at the spots for the most part and original mopar sheetmetal.

Any 67-76 111" wheelbase car for the floorpan.

The rear rails are essentially the same throughout those years.

Inner fenders up to about 71ish area, then they changed.

If you need any of that stuff and want rust free stuff, I have all of it and it's all the correct year parts for a 69. Prices about 1/2 what AMD or other providers charge for new chinese stamped parts. My stuff is cut out at the spots for the most part and original mopar sheetmetal.

Thanks for the response. I am going to try someone I know local first and see if he has some good metal, he has tons of cars I could probably what I need from. I just think shipping what I'm looking for would end up costing a fortune.

Upstate,
Did you ever get those arm rests installed that I sent you? Are you happy with them?? I hope they were what you expected.

George

The armrests are great. Thank you for setting me up with those. I haven't gotten to install them, I haven't even gotten to work on the car since. Life's been busy. They are going on the 69 340 Swinger I have. Hopefully I can still get it together by Summer. I think I have everything for it, except an engine. I think I'm going to sell my 340 thats in pieces to buy something cheaper thats running either a 360 or 383.

I was just asking about floor pans here in case I see a shell or something for sale local and cheap. The GTS project is going to be a long process.

-
Back