Not open for further replies.

azaustin

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I’m looking for any sales literature, tools, or information on 1965 Dart GoGo’s. I have two of the brochures, but might buy more if the price is right. Any dealer package info or instructions would be welcome. Basically, anything about 1965 GoGos.

Take a look at the Sticky in the early A forum as contributed by several of us 65 early A lovers. I believe it shows virtually all the factory lit available, including what’s available for the GoGo Darts

I’m embarrassed to admit I don’t know how to do that, but I’ll give it a shot. Thanks! I’m still interested in purchasing any original stuff that might be out there.

I’m embarrassed to admit I don’t know how to do that, but I’ll give it a shot. Thanks! I’m still interested in purchasing any original stuff that might be out there.
Go to the early A forum. There’s 2 stickies right under the heading. Good luck on your search!

I found it. Thanks! I’m not as good as I should be on using FABO for as many years as I’ve been on it. Some great stuff there. BTW, the I have a copy of the C&D test. Can’t remember if it was the one that put a set of Michelin radials on a Dart, but that test generated some very interesting cornering force numbers. I’m sure they’re not as accurate as today’s tests, but pretty impressive compared to other cars of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back