-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1972orangebeast

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have finally broke down and decided to sell my original bench seat and matching rear seat. The front seat has had new padding added to make it niced to sit on, but retains the original black vinyl and black and white diamond cloth inserts. No rips or tears, vinyl is still soft, head rests are great, seat still latches, it its a split bench seat with adjustable head rests, and fold down arm rest came out of my 72 dart. The rear seat is matching black and black and white diamond cloth, no rips or tears, vinyl is still soft, or major stains or imperfections. I would love to have used this again one day but I can no longer store it easily and do not want to see it get ruined. I have a stock photo of what my front seat looks like as I can get a photo but the seat is stored about 45 mins from me. The rear seat is the real picture and give you a better idea of how it really looks. Again these seats are almost perfect!

$1400 for front and rear diamond cloth seats

I have Dart duster interrior green kick panels (2 sets), green piller moldings, green stock steering wheel and nice shape green visors make offers and i can ship

I have nice set of the bright blue kick panels and visors for 68-76? dart duster scamp valiant etc again make me offer, these i would ship

I will be getting photos of seat and all the misc interrior pieces some time this week and ill update

Really do not want to ship the seats but possibly could work out arrangements for right price

Located central ohio

Attachments

• 72 Dart Swinger Cloth Bench (1).jpg.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_0197.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_0198.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 375
Status
Not open for further replies.