Dart is finally coming along

-

DARTLARRY

Reaction score
It has been a few years since I have posted pics, or talked about my dart. For those that dont know this was my first car. I bought it when I was 18 years old ( for 75 dollars). It has gone from a daily driver to a full blown project in that time. I havent driven this car in 10 years, but it is close to being back on the street.It has been repainted in the original green. I have installed disc brakes, and mopar ralleye rims. I have a new vinyl top for it (green) not installed yet, i also added a set of dual scoops. The motor is a mild 360. This car has seen alot of different changes over the last 20 years, this is the best it has looked in that time. Here are some pics of my progress. I have more pics , but cannot resize them to fit.

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 204
  • 21.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 22.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 182
Nice Larry, I am a fan of the darker greens-especially GG1 and F8

Beautifull color!!! I love dark green's,so your car is really close to what I would do if I already hadn't let the wife pick,lol...

I could have chosen any color, but i just love this dark green on darts. I am thinking of a white or argent silver stripe. Not sure which clor yet.

I figured out how to resize pics. These are a little more recent. this car is coming together so nicely. I had a picture in my head when I was a teenager, of what I wanted it to look like . More than twenty years later I am finally strting to complete that picture. I hope you like.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 009.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 005.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 008.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 195
  • 010.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 007.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 001.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 194
the rallyes REALLY do it with the green. and the orange and blue 360 really sets it off. very nice ride. i cant say i have ever seen a green dart with a silver belt, that may look better than a white one, as it would match the rallyes

Very nice, I have a 72 dart also, hoping mine looks that good someday. Heres a dumb question ....In the 3rd pic from the top, looking directly at the front of the car...what is the name of the part directly in the middle of grille area,its about 2inches wide and runs up to hood latch area?? Thanks in advance...DAN

I think you are talking about the center support. That runs between the valance and radiator support. I just call it the center support, or brace.

-
Back