Dart "junk" for free

-

hemicop

Reaction score
I got some stock, 5x4 steel wheels, bench & rear seat, stock interior Dart Custom panels (in fair condition), window regulators,FREE, just come get 'em. Tried to sell 'em, no takers, I want it all GONE! I'm in North Phoenix, near Anthem.........

what's the problem? when you post a reply use 'advanced' then look for the 'manage attachements' .........click browse then find it on your machine....

I hope this worked.........

Dart part 4 sale 007.jpg

Dart part 4 sale 008.jpg

i'm looking for a front bench or buckets.... that doesn't look like it would help.... i might grab the wheels if you were closer... thanx.... congrats on posting your first pictures!

Yes I'd like to have it, I'll have to figure out how to get to you, I'm in East Mesa.

still have any of the parts left? I could use the bench, possibly int. panels, wheels....

I still have the seats & am gonna pull the door panels & window regulators out this week. What other parts are you looking for?

pretty much anything, I'm rebuilding a bench seat /6 Demon from a shell.

Well, I got some odds 'n ends lying around too. Whenever or if you decide to come get the seats we can pick through some stuff & you can pretty much cart off what you think you need. I'm trying to clear out my garage so I can start some new projects..

John, I got the U bolt and shock plates from Henry at AZ Differential.

-
Back