DART letters install (DONE)

-

Darren

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i finally gone some good Dart letters, and installed them on my Dart,I had to drill holes into the body to mount them,here are a few pics of the job.

Attachments

• Ashley 017.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 302
  • Ashley 022.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 280
  • Ashley 021.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 272
I like the look, but if it were me I would have probably filed the mounting studs off and used an adhesive to mount them ('cause I'd be a chicken about drilling the holes lol)

That looks great Darren..... You drilled the holes in the right spot, because those letters look perfectly straight! Awesome job!!

Nice Dart btw!

I was thinking about grinding the studs off and sticking them on also, But i did not want to risk losing them or having them stolen, I did paint in the holes also, I got all the location info here on FABO. thanks guys.

sweet... love the look, I agree. lets see some more car ****.. btw, I am glad I am not the only one to have beer cans show up in my build pics LOL

i would like to post some more pics but, when i upload pics some say upload failed, I think i have make the pics smaller in size.

i would like to post some more pics but, when i upload pics some say upload failed, I think i have make the pics smaller in size.

yea you'll probably just have to downsize them a bit thats all

If you don't already have a program to resize photos, there are many free ones online. Many will let you do an entire batch at one time.

-
Back