[WANTED] dart lite fenders

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The inner hood and trunk lid bracing were made of aluminum, as were the inner bumper braces, the intake manifold, and transmission case. Not sure if the fenders were aluminum

Everything that I can find (Based on other forums and from what other members here have said) says that the fenders were not made out of aluminum. The only aluminum parts were the one's I listed above.

So, any pair of fenders from 73-76 should fit your car.

Everything that I can find (Based on other forums and from what other members here have said) says that the fenders were not made out of aluminum. The only aluminum parts were the one's I listed above.

So, any pair of fenders from 73-76 should fit your car.
you could be right I have only seen two one was 18 years ago and the other a abodys member in CA. has one but I don't know his members ID any help is super super super!!!!:banghead:

The inner hood and trunk lid bracing were made of aluminum, as were the inner bumper braces, the intake manifold, and transmission case. Not sure if the fenders were aluminum

This is correct information
No body parts were different from regular production cars except the underhood and trunk lid bracing

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back