-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast340cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a driver side splash shield for my 71 demon project. This is the panel that mounts behind the tire in the wheel well. I believe 70-72 dart or demon are the same. Let me know if you have a spare laying around that you would like to part with. Thanks!

early are metal later are plactic. Plastic is much better to use . The metal shields take a rubber seal against the fenders. This is where they rusted. Any plastic 72 -76 dodge dart will fit . I am using plastic on my 71 Demon. I have mint clean metal without the rubber . you will have to buy the rubber seals.

S
My 72 Darts have metal ones. My 73 had plastic.
I had 72's with plastic but most were metal. The plastic fit all years 67-76 and prefered by most who drive their cars . If you want OEM and want to buy the seals and glue them on for OEM standards the metal is the way to go. Plastic is by far a better choice for plymouth and dodge.

I guess maybe plastic is better in the rust belt. I live in the desert so I prefer metal like what came in the 70-72's. I've had several 72's and have 2 now. All mine had metal.

OP your box is full.
Have this Shield. Very solid with just minor surface rust. $45 plus shipping.

20201214_171327.jpg

20201214_171315.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back