[WANTED] Dart passenger side fender section needed.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlV

Crabs in a barrel
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Greetings FABO, I'm in a bit of a pinch. I am looking for a section of the passenger side fender. In particular the lip section that bolts to the inner finder house and some of the top of the fender. See the picture for the damaged section I need to patch.

I just need a section, so if you have a scrap fender and can cut the patch out PLEASE PM me.

Thank you!

AlV

Attachments

• fender notated.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 144
Make that s*it holms. You don't need the fancy ribs, just use a flat piece and cut out the holes. If you've got to do the ribs, improvise. All the fun of all that metal work is making things, otherwise it's ripping off someone else's work.

Make that s*it holms. You don't need the fancy ribs, just use a flat piece and cut out the holes. If you've got to do the ribs, improvise. All the fun of all that metal work is making things, otherwise it's ripping off someone else's work.

If I were trying to accomplish something different i would do as you suggest and just weld in a flat piece and drill some holes. But i want the ribs and the repair to look factory, so grafting in an original section is my best and most elegant option.

Btw. I don't get the stealing thing....If that were the case what would that make AMD, or anyone who has ever cut in a patch from a donor. :)

If you don't find anything in the next 10 days, I've got a few fenders I can cut that section out for you. Just cover shipping. I'll be home from work in 10 days.

If you don't find anything in the next 10 days, I've got a few fenders I can cut that section out for you. Just cover shipping. I'll be home from work in 10 days.

That's awesome Mike..and greatly appreciated!
If I don't land something in the interim I'll definitely reach out.
AlV

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back