dart rear seat swap need help

-
Reaction score
i have a 74 dart swinger and i obtained a good back seat from a 72 four door dart....the tabs at the bottom are not lining up where it bolts to the floor, any suggestions? im going to make it work regardless just didnt know if there were any tips ...also stoked that i found my broadcast sheet in ok shape hidden behind my factory seat! ALSO what is the best way to remove my heater core...top screws are near impossible to get to seems like you almost have to remove whole dash? idk hope not....also have to remove the smaller ac box under dash.....i am new here but i have a lot of work to do on my dart so any help or tips will be greatly appreciated thank you!

The mounting and other things usually go by year blocks like, 67-9,70-2,73-6 and you just have to mod them to work for your year. The heater core issue,there are clips that go all around the outside of it so the inner cover comes off,then there are 4 screws that hold it in the other 1/2, you may have to take the 2 lower dash corner bolts out to make room to pull the cover off.

-
Back