Dart RH Lower Rear Quarter Wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked for new ones. They want around $190 bucks for just the lower patch panel. The full quarter can be bought for around $170-$200! I just don't need a whole quarter.

Joe

I've seen and parted 100's of these cars and every RH lower quarter I've seen has had rust in it(moss grows on the northside of trees and A-bodys rust in the right lower Quarter panels). Spend the money and buy it new, you'll never have to replace it again. Mopars aren't cheap to restore. If you want to do a restoration on a low budget, I suggest selling the Dart and buying a Camaro or Mustang(blasphemy!).

I know Mopars arn't cheap to restore! You don't even want to know how many thousands I already have tied up in my 3 projects!

I actually bought a brand new repo. full LH quarter skin for $40.00 and a member on this site may have a RH lower patch panel for me for the same price of $40.00

I look for deals and when I get a deal I get the parts!

I actually had a Mustang as my first car and I would buy another one if I could find a solid body! They are cheaper to restore!

Joe

Thanks and sorry for the comment in the other post about the grille.
''It's all good, If you can get a sweet deal then that's awesome. If anyone ever says they aren't looking for a sweeter deal then they are lying. I wasn't trying to be a prick about the Mustang/Camaro comment. I know Mustangs are cheap to restore first hand, I have a 65(great car, and they repro every nut and bolt for them):cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back