Not open for further replies.

sabre67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a good driver quality DART script for 1970 Swinger goes on deck lid above the Swinger badge Thanks ....................sabre67

Like this one?

1318E759-8B2D-4DFB-8CED-C45B5C8F1869.jpeg

B9894491-6B6E-4437-8385-E3CFD4EE2849.jpeg

No it is not The one i need spells "DART" in a straight line block letters about 1 inch in height. Ill try to find a picture and post it

Nope, not like that! The only year that Dart Swinger badges appeared on the trunk lid was 1970 and only on 340 cars, otherwise it would have the Dodge script. But the right Dart sign is the same as the one on the quarter. Flat on the face of the letters with black painted 'sides. Good news is it is much easier to find than the script that you posted. Here's a pic (same Dart sign used on 2 door dart Customs in 70)
DSC00454.JPG

So is it Block letters, not Script?
Year Ones version...
Screenshot_20200625-085500_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Year One sells the Dart piece and the swinger script too - If your swinger script is worn it will really show up next to new dart script. Are you replacing this on an original Dart 340 trunk lid, or do you need a paper template from an original lid? If you do I can help you with that.

Hi thanks for the reply. Im dealing with a non 340 trunk lid if you have a tempate I could print out that would be greatly appreciated. Do have it scanned? Thanks

I sent the template today. It cost $12.25 US. It had to go as a package so they wouldn't send it through rollers and screw it up. If you want my PayPal is [email protected]. Here are some pictures to help. In the first one you can see the ghost of the script. The white car is my 70 Swinger. There are some holes in the frame of the lid (inside the trunk). Once you drill the holes for the emblem, if you can use any of these frame holes to access any of the mounting pegs with a hollow nut rather than using a barrel clip, do it - this makes some slop between pegs. If they are all on barrel clips it is hard to do as they have to be PERFECT distance from peg to peg. If you look at the trunk lid photo you can see a couple holes are bigger and others still have clips in the holes. Whatever you do don't force the emblem as it will cause it to bend and even break. Seal all the holes so it doesn't bleed water into the trunk lip and rot it out. Good luck and let me know if I can help otherwise.
DSC00519.JPG
DSC00523.JPG
DSC00524.JPG
DSC00525.JPG
DSC00526.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back