-
Status
Not open for further replies.

carguy77

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a rarely seen car of it's era. Seems that there were alot of Darts, Dusters and Demons roaming the streets back in the 70's and 80's but as time moved forward, fewer and fewer could be found. Even when the odd one was seen it was usually powered by either the indestructible 225 slant 6 or another great performer, Dodge's 318 V8. In 1974 Dodge built over 60,000 Dart Sports for the North American market and consider this car was ordered with the largest engine available (High Performance 360 V8, the optional 4 speed manual transmission (the A833 which, other than the 23 splines, is virtually the same transmission that was put behind the legendary 426 Hemi), a combination that puts this car inside the 1% build for 1974.

Inhaling fresh air through the snorkels, the rebuilt 360 runs very strong and fires up instantly. The transmission shifts perfectly as it should and the 3:55 sure-grip helps keep it grounded. Overall the interior is quite nice. The front seat skins appear to have been replaced at some point whereas everything else inside looks to be in very nice original condition including the dash, headliner, carpet and door panels. The paint is good driver quality but feel free to call me for a detailed description.

The serial number of the car is stamped on the engine block and on the radiator mount. The fender tag, door tag also match. It has been well maintained by a veteran technician who has kept it in great shape. Original Mopar intake, carburetor and valve covers are available.

My name is Mike and this link is a video of the car running along with a few more pictures. Enclosed delivery is available anywhere in North America. Thanks for looking. $16k usd

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0O3QNIVjBs&feature=youtu.be"]Dodge Dart Sport 360 - 4 speed for Sale - YouTube[/ame]

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...dge-Dart-Sport-360-4-speed-W0QQAdIdZ559710152

Attachments

• 01-74 Dart Sport 360 034 (640x480).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,198
Mike, Very nice care 360-4 Speed with fold down rear seat, eye popping yellow with black stripe and interior and hood scoop........very rare.....would love to add this to my stable.

Hi Gary...you're welcome to come by and see it whenever you're in the area.

If that car is a real 360 Dart Sport , there was only 3,951 units built for that year.And with a 4 speed it will be broken down even further .

Got a buddy starting to look for a Mopar - sent him the link to this thread. Car looks good.

Steve

Hi Gary...you're welcome to come by and see it whenever you're in the area.

Funny thing you said that ......I will be in the area in February. I will contact you when I am in the neighborhood. Wont pass up the opportunity to see this beauty.....see you soon!

Nice Car!

SOLD!!!![]Here is a rarely seen car of it's era. Seems that there were alot of Darts, Dusters and Demons roaming the streets back in the 70's and 80's but as time moved forward, fewer and fewer could be found. Even when the odd one was seen it was usually powered by either the indestructible 225 slant 6 or another great performer, Dodge's 318 V8. In 1974 Dodge built over 60,000 Dart Sports for the North American market and consider this car was ordered with the largest engine available (High Performance 360 V8, the optional 4 speed manual transmission (the A833 which, other than the 23 splines, is virtually the same transmission that was put behind the legendary 426 Hemi), a combination that puts this car inside the 1% build for 1974.

Inhaling fresh air through the snorkels, the rebuilt 360 runs very strong and fires up instantly. The transmission shifts perfectly as it should and the 3:55 sure-grip helps keep it grounded. Overall the interior is quite nice. The front seat skins appear to have been replaced at some point whereas everything else inside looks to be in very nice original condition including the dash, headliner, carpet and door panels. The paint is good driver quality but feel free to call me for a detailed description.

The serial number of the car is stamped on the engine block and on the radiator mount. The fender tag, door tag also match. It has been well maintained by a veteran technician who has kept it in great shape. Original Mopar intake, carburetor and valve covers are available.

My name is Mike and this link is a video of the car running along with a few more pictures. Enclosed delivery is available anywhere in North America. Thanks for looking. $16k usd

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0O3QNIVjBs&feature=youtu.be"]Dodge Dart Sport 360 - 4 speed for Sale - YouTube[/ame]

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...dge-Dart-Sport-360-4-speed-W0QQAdIdZ559710152[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back