-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wadeevit

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone, just got the 73 Dart Sport painted and am reconsidering my interior. I have front bench, rear bench, as well as all interior panels and dash pieces. Let me know if anyone would be interested in this whole set. The interior is near perfect and ready to install. The color...not everyone at once!....lol... is the two tone green (dark green with metallic green inserts) with the wood grain on the dash pieces and the door panels. I will get some pics for everyone. I also have a yard of extra green metallic material and this is the real color not the cheap knock off flat green metallic. Let me know soon as I am planning to throw some carpet in the car..... Thanks!!

**I found two pics from another car that gives you an idea of the color of the seats and panels, I will take some really good ones of mine....no cuts tears, or holes!...thanks everyone!

Dave (Missouri)

Attachments

• 8186140093_large.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 711
  • 8186140094_large.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 693
I need the front bench seat for sure!Maybe take the rear too if we can come to a deal!Will also take the yard of material!

hey would you ship the dash pad and are the speedomater and clusters for sale too and could you tell me if they would fit a 71 scamp? thanks!!!

As far as I know, 71 was a different dash fram..thats why a rallye cluster wont fit a 73 dash for example....someone check me on that?

nope your 73 dash parts WILL fit a 71 scamp because the only cars with different dashes were 70-72 340 car (and barracudas). BUT, the scamps heater controls are different that's it....

Do you know what the fender code of the that color green is? Looks to be the deluxe interior with the wood grain.

wadeevit,i have sent you a few PMs,havent heard back....I want to see if we can make a deal on the seats,also,the material you have...

The interior color is not the olive drab color in the one you pictured, but rather a dark jade green color. This is the same exact color in my 74 Dart Sport, and I would be interested in both the seats (front and back) as well as the door and back panels, as well as the door top inserts (if you are replacing them as well). If no one else takes them as a package, please make me a price including shipping to 30677.
Thanks,
Chrisdcuda

I'm interested in the door panels, arm rests and bases, bench seat hinge cover and dash pieces if you'd package that together. PM me if those parts are still available.

The seats should be (Dk. metallic green/with Lt. metallic green inserts),thats what they made in 73,not 1974 jade....you are thinking wrong,i sold him the door skins....

Attachments

• 100_0075.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 573
  • 100_0082.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 587
SORRY everyone!!..I havent been available for a few days....I will respond to everyone tonight and have my pics posted....thansk for all the questions!

OK Everyone, Im back...I really apologize for leaving everybody hanging. I have a ton going on and am considering selling my Challenger so if it sells then Im just going to put the Dart together with the green interior. So as it stands, Im not going to sell anything until I fiugre out the 73 Challenger. When I do decide, I will email everyone to work out some deals on the interior pieces. I appreciate everyone being patient with me. Thansk!!!

--If your interested in the Challenger, let me know!

thanks everyone!!!

if you do sell the interior, I would like the dash piece(bezel)that has the radio and heater controls on it. That should fit my 72 demon. dont need the radio or anything like that, Just the trim piece! Let me know , Jared

Hey everyone, I really appreciate everyones responses to the thread and want to apologize if I wasted anyones time. I decided to stick with my green interior so I wont be selling any of it. Thanks again for all the responses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back