-
Status
Not open for further replies.

weldingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 DODGE DART SPORT PARTS FOR SALE. All glass w/trim, Uncut hood, trunk lid, Doors w/glass and sport mirrors,Both Bumpers. All parts in excellant condition except pass. door in fair condition. Package deal at $2,000.00 May deliver to Mopar Nats. in Columbus,Ohio or Chrysler Classic in Norwalk,Ohio Parts are located in Cleveland,Ohio Please PM me if interested. Thank You FABO and members.

I seem to be having problems posting these pics or sending them. If you would like I can drop the pics in the mail. I know, how old school. I am new at this computer stuff. Bear with me.

well im deployed so i think thats going to work:p
if the car is what i need i can have step dad get it but i need pics first, so all i can say is keep trying thanks

I have listed these parts on craigslist with pics, out of Cleveland, Ohio. If you would like to try to view them there that will work. Still waiting on a reply on how to post my pics here. I hope this helps you some. I am still trying. The ad is listed as "1974 Dodge Dart Sport Parts". Thanks for your patience. Again sorry, still learning.

Hello Unknown Snake, I was wondering if you got the chance to look at the parts on craigslist? Wondering if you are still interested? I have a few guys interested in breaking up the package, but wanted to give you first shot at the group of parts. Thanks for your interest and sincerety. Let me know when you can, we can swap email addresses for contact information with your step dad. Again thanks and I appreciate your interest.

Now willing to break up package. Reply if interested. This is a first come first serve offer, I will not hold parts. Have some offers, but no pick up yet. Parts are going faster than package deal, so if interested, lets make a deal. Thanks.

Hello, Rusty Dusty
I was wondering if you are still interested in the Hood and Trunk lid? They are still available. $500 for both. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back