Dart Sport tail light trim

-

MRGTX

Reaction score
Hey, everybody! This forum seems amazing!

I have a 1973 Dart Sport that's in pretty good shape, just need tidy a few body issues up and then get to work on swapping out the 318.

I am looking for some tail light trim like what you see in this picture
http://www.dynamic-pc.com/mopar/images/dartpose3.jpg
(this is NOT my car but it belongs to another forum member, I think... its gorgeous though.)

Any idea what a good source for this might be?

Thanks so much.

I have a set you can have, it's off my 76 Dart Sport. They seem to be the same, where are you? they have some pitting but can be re-done. I also have a new set of tail light gaskets(sponge) I will sell them for what I paid.
PM me or jacjean@nbnet.nb.ca

I have a set you can have, it's off my 76 Dart Sport. They seem to be the same, where are you? they have some pitting but can be re-done. I also have a new set of tail light gaskets(sponge) I will sell them for what I paid.
PM me or jacjean@nbnet.nb.ca

Thanks for the offer.. I am interested.

Since they are pitted, it would only make sense to replace the cracked one...I don't suppose you would sell just part of the set? I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to.

I am in the US but I doubt the shipping would be prohibitive.

leblanc or anyone else,

is there a good source for parts like this?

Ebay or used is going to be your best bet as those pieces are not being reproduced that I know of. The lenses are reproduced, but not the housings/bezels.

Ebay or used is going to be your best bet as those pieces are not being reproduced that I know of. The lenses are reproduced, but not the housings/bezels.

Thanks. I will keep an eye out on fleabay!

These were the hardest parts to find for my 73 sport - I lucked out and found half of my set in a New Mexico boneyard. The other half are NOS. Almost all the used ones I ever set eyes on were pitted worse than what I replaced.

Good hunting !

-
Back