DARTFREAK75 vs 318willrun at nonamenationals ??

Should we .....

• Bracket race (dial in)

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Heads up (you really want to see 318WR get smoked!)

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
-
Well I ain't bragging or nothin but I just got some parts in the mail that is probably gonna shave at least 3 tenths. :lol:
Your junk oughtta run pretty strong.....if you can tune it right. lol

Your junk oughtta run pretty strong.....if you can tune it right. lol
I agree, he's actually got a stought combo. 3.73's with a 10:25 comp 360 and that 702 Lunati is steller for the street. In all seriousness, 12's in the 1/4 with ease, and very low 8's - to maybe even a 7.99 in the 1/8. It will have to be sorted out and working for it to happen, but it's in the car.

I agree, he's actually got a stought combo. 3.73's with a 10:25 comp 360 and that 702 Lunati is steller for the street. In all seriousness, 12's in the 1/4 with ease, and very low 8's - to maybe even a 7.99 in the 1/8. It will have to be sorted out and working for it to happen, but it's in the car.
I think it is, too. I don't think he really realizes what he's got yet, but he will. lol

I think I got the photo sorted out here is my power gains!

20220201_222011.jpg

On a serious note tho. I have 200 dollars i got for my birthday burning a hole on my pocket. Im thinking about replacing the harmonic balancer and the pulleys. My HB has an ever so slight wobble to it I noticed last time I checked my timing and I've been loosing sleep over it ever since. Last thing I need it to replace thrust bearings in the future

Or this. Maybe both? Lol the pulleys are 140 the HB is right at 100 or I can do the HB and the trans pan and skip the pulleys.

Screenshot_20220201-224025_Samsung Internet.jpg

I would take care of the front of your engine I believe anyway. Nice pan though sir.
Just my thoughts on it anyway :)

I would take care of the front of your engine I believe anyway. Nice pan though sir.
Just my thoughts on it anyway :)
The HB is a for sure. Nothing wrong with the pulleys I have now but the cvf ones are lighter and will look cleaner. The pan on the other hand i sorta need because mine leaks like a seave. Im on my 3rd gasket and it still leaks. So if I go by necessity I probably should get the pan and HB. But I really want the pulleys haha and since I have to disassemble the front of the engine anyway now would be the time to replace them

These are the HBs in my price range. I like the professional products one best but its a special order and the estimated delivery is at the end of March. The summit is available now.

Screenshot_20220201-230058_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220201-230138_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220201-230243_Samsung Internet.jpg

I used the professional products on Drag Truck. I liked it .
thats the one I like too. I better order it now if it's gonna take that long to get here lol. I'll shop around I maybe able to find it somewhere else available now

-
Back